Aris Allen - Men's 1932 Cap Toe Swing Shoe
Call for availability.
- Handmade Swing Era dress shoes in the style of men's captoes from the 1932 Chicago Mail Order Catalog.
- These are made specifically for dancing on dance floors - DO NOT wear them outside.
- Features the Aris Allen Raw Sole: a flexible leather sole and heel made especially to provide you with the action you want on the dance floor. Ask any dance instructor: the “fastness” of the sole forces you to “find your center” immediately.
- This is a very roomy style. See sizing recommendations below.
- The uppers are a gorgeous, pliable leather. Many of our test dancers said they were roomy enough to add inserts over the soft foam footbed.
- Heel height is approximately 1".