- Aris Allen Shoes
- Aris Allen - Snub Toe Mary Jane
Aris Allen - Snub Toe Mary Jane
** SIZEZ AND COLORS ARE LIMITED**
Call for availability
- These are women's feather-light Round Toe Mary Janes with a Perforated Captoe and a very low heel and suede-bottom sole made for swing dancing.
- Mary Janes are great dance shoes as they have a strap that allows you to control the fit at your instep.
- The upper has perforations around the captoe and heel cup - dressy enough to wear when you're going formal.
- NOTE: These are absolutely minimalist (on purpose). Entirely handmade - they weigh almost nothing. Our test dancers have been wearing these for over 6 months and report that they are like slippers and should be treated as such. Wear them only for dancing. They will be your favorites - but the sole is so light and flexible they should not be worn on the street. We tried to make these like a second skin… and succeeded!
- Made with flexible suede-bottom soles and a soft foam footbed which is perfect for dancers of all skill levels. The design of these - with the low heel and strap - gives you incredible agility on the dance floor.
- Aris Allen is known for making vintage style swing dance shoes and reproduction models that are more authentic equipment for dancing swing than ordinary ballroom shoes are. Their philosophy being that your dancing will look more authentic if you wear the same style of shoes the inventors of the dance were wearing. And if you can't do that then you'd better be in something comfortable because swing dancing is like running track :)
- Please check the sizing recommendations before placing your order.